A mapping rule for MAP implementations.
<map-rule> ipv6-prefix 2001:db8:f000::/36 ipv4-prefix 192.0.2.0/24 contiguous-ports 64 sharing-ratio 16 forwarding-mapping yes </map-rule>
- ipv6-prefix (required)
- The IPv6 prefix containing MAP clients.
- ipv4-prefix (required)
- The IPv4 prefix that the MAP clients will share.
- contiguous-ports (required)
- The number of contiguous ports. This value must be a power of 2. It determines the number of bits after the PSID.
- sharing-ratio (required)
- The number of customers sharing one IPv4 address. This value must be a power of 2. It determines the length of the PSID.
Whether this rule is a Forwarding Mapping Rule (FMR) or a Basic Mapping Rule (BMR).